Personal Assistant Required for up to 6 hours a week (POSTED 12/10/2021)
We are supporting a family recruiting for a Personal Assistant to support their daughter, a student at the University, with general housekeeping tasks.
Support is required two or three times a week for 2 hours.
• The location is quite central, near to Portsmouth & Southsea train station.
• The duties will include helping her with housekeeping such as laundry, washing up, and generally tidying up after herself, plus assisting with some personal admin tasks such as applying for jobs, accompanying her shopping and helping her budget her money, as well as to generally chat with her and check on her wellbeing.
• No personal care is needed.
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 6 hours per week
Hourly rate – £10.00
Area – South Portsmouth
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – No
Employer is smoker – No
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.