IMMEDIATE START ** 3 Days a week 15 hours** (Posted 20/10/2021)
PA who can support for 15 hours a week
Preferred days are as follows (times can be negotiated if required)
• Mondays (10am - 3pm)
• Wednesday (10am - 3pm)
• Fridays (10am - 3pm)
I am a 41 year old mother who lives in a first floor flat (with balcony) with my 15 year old son and two cats. I have fluctuating physical (pain and fatigue) and mental health difficulties (anxiety and depression) and would benefit greatly from one-to-one support to help me in the home and food shopping. I am a smoker (outdoors) and aiming to quit. I love Disney and enjoy reading, talking and animals (especially horses!).
- Remind me to take my medication (AM)
- Assisting me with monthly food shop
- Providing reassurance so I can independently wash
- Encourage me to keep on top of home chores
- On occasion, I may need support washing my hair / back (when in pain)
- Prompt me to maintain the condition of my home (washing up, clean floors)
- Encourage / Support to do laundry weekly (bedding)
I am open to discuss days / times that suit you.
Please contact me directly on my mobile 07463 734393
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 5 hours a day: Mon, Wed and Fridays (negotiable)
Hourly rate – £10.00
Area – Central Portsmouth
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – Yes
Required care experience – Unpaid Experience (Caring for Family, Unpaid Experience (Caring for Family, Friends or Neighbours), Unpaid Experience (Caring for Family), Unpaid Experience (Caring for Friends or Neighbours), Volunteer Role
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.