Experienced PA required (posted 23/04/2019)
I am a 53 year old lady living in the South of Portsmouth. I have mild learning difficulties and am looking for the right PA to help me develop confidence with a range of life skills such as meal planning and cooking and to provide me with encouragement and support to try new things.
I live with my mother but she will be attending hospital for overnight stays in the near future. I need a PA who I can build up a trusting relationship with before my mother's hospital admissions as I will need overnight support whilst she is away.
My PA will need to be warm, kind, empathetic, reliable and patient. They will need to have a pro-active but sensitive approach as I am nervous about new people and experiences.
Some personal care may be required at times as I suffer from IBS.
- have had a DBS check or be willing to have one
- have experience of working with vulnerable people in a home, community or education setting
- experience of working with people with learning disabilities
Genders which may apply for this job – Female
Hours per week – 6 hours perweek plus some overnight support.
Hourly rate – £10 per hour minimum
Area – South Portsmouth
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – No
Employer is smoker – No
Required care experience – friends or neighbours, Personal care e.g. one or all of these tasks; washing, Unpaid Experience e.g. caring for family, Unpaid Experience e.g. caring for family, friends or neighbours, Volunteer role, Working with people who live with a learning disability
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.