Caring, Supportive PA required (posted 18/09/2020)
Caring, Supportive PA is required to help a lady to live independednetly at home.
Employer needs support with the following:
- Personal care, cleaning.
- Possible food preparation
- Helping employer around the house to pick things up that she cannot manage due to mobility.
- Brushing daughters African hair, experience would be great but employer would show how this is done.
- 2 hours a week to go out of the house for social inclusion once confidence is managed.
Employer is looking for 30 minutes am every day and 45 minutes evening with 2 hours social inclusion.
Total of 10.45 hours per week.
Due to the nature of the role employer is requesting female applicants only.
There maybe some flexibility in the times, so if applying it may be worth noting your availability when submitting.
PA would be set up with a payroll company and HMRC if not registered as self-employed.
Please note employer has a large dog that is very friendly and may jump up to say hello!
Genders which may apply for this job – Female
Hours per week – 10hrs 45 mins
Hourly rate – £10ph
Area – Central Portsmouth
Driving licence required – No
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
Required care experience – Unpaid Experience (Caring for Family, Unpaid Experience (Caring for Family, Friends or Neighbours), Unpaid Experience (Caring for Family), Unpaid Experience (Caring for Friends or Neighbours)
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.