11 hours flexible PA required – Weds- Sunday (POSTED 28/07/2020)
Are you a chatty, bubbly and experienced PA?
Employer is a young lady who is requiring an experienced female PA to offer support with the following day to day tasks Wednesday to Sunday only. Flexibility would be an advantage to this role, hours and times can be discussed during telephone interview.
- Personal care, which involves washing hair and help getting in and out of the shower.
- Support in food preparation and cooking.
- Encouraging fluid intake, as often is forgetful to drink enough liquid.
- Medication preparation.
- Supporting with laundry.
- Taking employer to medical appointment
- Guiding employer outside as employer has a sight impairment. - Training can be arranged by the Sensory Team for any PA who requires further training in this area.
- Experience in Sensory and Mental Health would be ideal to the employer.
- Driving license is required for the role.
- PA role would be shared with employers family member.
PA Noticeboard will be monitoring applications on behalf of the employer.
Genders which may apply for this job – Female
Hours per week – 11
Hourly rate – £10ph
Area – Central Portsmouth
Driving licence required – Yes
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
Required care experience – Medication Training, Mental Health, Personal Care (Dressing and Toileting), Personal Care (Washing, Personal Care (Washing), Sensory Impairment, Working with people who live with a learning disability
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.